Life On The Farm As The Years Fly Bye

We All Learn At a Different Pace

What did I learn about myself through my 4-H participation?

I learned that it is not easy to be 16 and on the edge of adulthood.

Head - to clear thinking, when giving your word to someone, think about how it will affect your heart if you buckle to peer pressure and go against your morals and ethics .

Heart - to greater loyalty; loyalty is something that is given freely and cannot be demanded or forced upon someone.

Hands - to larger service, you can only do what you feel is right and work hard to achieve your goals.

Health - to better living; if your word is your honor, and you stand fast to your morals and ethics; loyalty will come to you freely, your goals will be realized, and you will make a difference in the world around you.


I love 4-H !


Peer pressure is one of the hardest things we face; stay true to yourself no matter how hard it is and make a difference!

4H My Journey

Farmer's Hands Video

2011-2012 Western National Roundup

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ninja Knowledge

Would you like to have a blog? My mom just blogged this on her blog so I ask her if I cloud use it on mine.
this is what she wrote
When you look at my blog you might think; Man this is a real blogger, they know how to do all kinds of different thing and have some cool effects.

Well I am letting you know here and now that I am not very good at adding these different effects. In fact when I started I didn’t even know how to cut and paste; but there are some people out there that do. One of the people that lead me by the hand is known as Ninja Jen.

If you have a blog already or if you want to setup a blog you may or I should say you need to visit Jens blog http://ninjaknowledge.blogspot.com/ this is a must read. On this blog you can get some real nice GADGETS with step by step instruction on how to use them.

The Knowledge that Ninja Jen shares
on this blog include: scrolling marquee, and how to change your template just to name two.

Check it out you will be glad you did!


My blog was set up by my Mom. for me, blogging is not hard but setting up and adding different gadgets may seem hard but there really not when you have step by step instructions. scroll down to the bottom of the Ninja Knowledgepage and check out the label cloud.