Life On The Farm As The Years Fly Bye

We All Learn At a Different Pace

What did I learn about myself through my 4-H participation?

I learned that it is not easy to be 16 and on the edge of adulthood.

Head - to clear thinking, when giving your word to someone, think about how it will affect your heart if you buckle to peer pressure and go against your morals and ethics .

Heart - to greater loyalty; loyalty is something that is given freely and cannot be demanded or forced upon someone.

Hands - to larger service, you can only do what you feel is right and work hard to achieve your goals.

Health - to better living; if your word is your honor, and you stand fast to your morals and ethics; loyalty will come to you freely, your goals will be realized, and you will make a difference in the world around you.


I love 4-H !


Peer pressure is one of the hardest things we face; stay true to yourself no matter how hard it is and make a difference!

4H My Journey

Farmer's Hands Video

2011-2012 Western National Roundup

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Community Clean Up Day




April 18, 2009 was Wendell Idaho Community Clean Up day. I may live in Bliss but I joined the Wendell community and cleaned up their streets. It was very windy this winter and paper blew in from everywhere, the streets and town of Wendell now are clean and free of the winter mess. Thanks to all the friendly people who gave up their Saturday. After the work was done it was time to enjoy the free lunch, it was hot dog and chili. I was so hungry and so was every one else. It seem to me that everyone did a great job and had a good time to boot.
In today's rushed and hurried world it is nice to see that there are still people out there willing to give of there time, and have community Pride.