Life On The Farm As The Years Fly Bye

We All Learn At a Different Pace

What did I learn about myself through my 4-H participation?

I learned that it is not easy to be 16 and on the edge of adulthood.

Head - to clear thinking, when giving your word to someone, think about how it will affect your heart if you buckle to peer pressure and go against your morals and ethics .

Heart - to greater loyalty; loyalty is something that is given freely and cannot be demanded or forced upon someone.

Hands - to larger service, you can only do what you feel is right and work hard to achieve your goals.

Health - to better living; if your word is your honor, and you stand fast to your morals and ethics; loyalty will come to you freely, your goals will be realized, and you will make a difference in the world around you.


I love 4-H !


Peer pressure is one of the hardest things we face; stay true to yourself no matter how hard it is and make a difference!

4H My Journey

Farmer's Hands Video

2011-2012 Western National Roundup

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Difference Between HAD, DASH, and BOLD diets

I just got done with doing the Masters of Beef Advocacy coarse and someone at my JRA Loaded 4 Leadership told me to type in my search engine BOLD beef. I found out that the BOLD stand for Beef in an Optimal Lean Diet a diet for people with a high
risk for high colesteral and heart disease. I would appreciate it if would you look at it. Here is the link.
http://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com/CMDocs/BIWFD/121411_BOLDFactSheet_FINAL.pdf
What I found out after I read this that eating red meat and the BOLD diet is actually very good for you and is better than HAD or DASH diets.