Life On The Farm As The Years Fly Bye

We All Learn At a Different Pace

What did I learn about myself through my 4-H participation?

I learned that it is not easy to be 16 and on the edge of adulthood.

Head - to clear thinking, when giving your word to someone, think about how it will affect your heart if you buckle to peer pressure and go against your morals and ethics .

Heart - to greater loyalty; loyalty is something that is given freely and cannot be demanded or forced upon someone.

Hands - to larger service, you can only do what you feel is right and work hard to achieve your goals.

Health - to better living; if your word is your honor, and you stand fast to your morals and ethics; loyalty will come to you freely, your goals will be realized, and you will make a difference in the world around you.


I love 4-H !


Peer pressure is one of the hardest things we face; stay true to yourself no matter how hard it is and make a difference!

4H My Journey

Farmer's Hands Video

2011-2012 Western National Roundup

Saturday, August 27, 2011

2011 Gooding County Fair is now in the Record Book

Fair week was long and it was very hot but I lived though it
here is how I did.
Best First  Year Leadership Project,
Top Intermediate/Senior Clothing Project Model,
Top Public Speaking Presentation,
Grand Champion Showmanship Horse (Trophy),
Top Intermediate Horse Showmanship Trophy  ,
Top Intermediate horse Record  Book Plaque,
4-H Cart Class First Place.
Intermediate Beef- Reserve Champion Showmanship, and placed 4th over all.
Master Showman Participant and placed 5th over all,
Heifer placed 1st in her breed (Red Angus) and was Reserve Champion ,
All three steers received blue ribbons in Quality.
Purple Rosette for my Quit, blue for my sewing project, blue for my leather project,
3rd place Intermediate Livestock judging,
 My steer Velvet won top Gaining market beef  Trophy with a 4.03 pounds per day gain.